A great course about budo and the history of martial arts held at Dharma Gate Buddhist College in Budapest. The presenters were Szabó Balázs, Szemerei Márton and Abe Tetsushi Sensei.
This winter I am a lot into knitting and doing hand crafted things. Stay tuned for more posts about knit items I made for my friends. I always include the free patterns, too!
You are a martial artist and you have a story to tell? You have a beauty tip you want to share with everyone? Why not tell it here, on Beauty and Aikido? Any guest post is always welcome. If you want to feature on my blog just leave me a message and I will post your story.
I love and follow the Asian fashion, skin care and beauty trends. If you are also a big fan of Asian beauty and style, stay tuned for my reviews, tutorials and hauls!
This is a series of posts where I am presenting different aikido dojos from all over the world. If you want to feature too, do not hesitate to leave me a message.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
- Hair Dehumidifier Spray (review coming soon about it)
- Yves Rocher Pore Cleaning Masque
- Yves Rocher Night Cream
- Several organic natural masques
- 2 necklaces
- 1 Catrice Lip Tint (tutorial coming up how to do cute doll looks with it)
- 1 Floral Perfume
- 1 Apple iPhone 4 Bunny Rabbit case
- This beautiful silver Aikido pendant offered by the courtesy of Aiki Trend
Friday, January 11, 2013