Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nails

Short, bright colored nails or natural French manicure? Whichever the choice, most girls have a considerable number of nail polishes. This sometimes ends up being a veritable collection. Come on...I know you also have some dried out nail polishes in one of your drawers. But it is OK...I myself hardly remember finishing any other nail polish then clear coats. At the moment I really like Miss Sporty (what else should be expected from an aikidoka???) nail polishes because of the bright happy colors and the quick drying. Take a look at my little set of nail polishes I keep in a nice wooden bowl:


Haha, just now while editing I observe I forgot an Aloe Lips there. The truth is I just use this bowl to keep random lipsticks and hairbands also >.<

So now let me present the present status of my nails:



O_o yaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk
But the nail polish itself it a really pretty color. The design of the bottle is also really edgy. And I have quite some clothes with dark blue patterns that harmonize with this nail polish:


I totally hate it when the nail polish is kind of chopped, so the moment I finish this post I will do my nails again. I might get back with the update status of my nails on the bottom of the post later.

At school or college you can allow yourself to have funny looking nails, but once you start working it is a no go. It would look really unprofessional if I would hand some papers to the Auditor that is a present in our house with such nails. But somehow, even if I top coat them, my nails do not resist the constant tipping from the office. There are of course a number of more long lasting manicure styles but I somehow prefer the natural nails with nail polish. It is more time consuming, but also more fun.

These days I discovered a nail cure can help you drop bad habits. I also admit that I sometimes find myself biting my nails. Baaaaaaad habit! This is a biter tasting and completely efficient rescue coat. Once you tasted how bitter it is, you will keep your nails away from your mouth the whole day. It can be used both as top and as base coat, or as both. If you want to take advantage of the curing effects, you need to use it as a top coat:



Color your nails into fun colors and let me know your favorite brands! ^.^y

Update with my present nails:

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I found your website by means of Google whilst searching for
    a related matter, your web site came up, it appears to be like good.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just become aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate for those who proceed
    this in future. Lots of people can be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my web site; provestra Ingredients

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More