Monday, January 2, 2012

ReBOOT in 2012

New year means new boots


Well I am not a shoe freak and I usually have just a few comfy pairs. I do to purchase more feminine high heeled ones also, but I wear them much less. So let's see the showcase.


Not too thick, ideal for the office also. We can wear casual clothes so it will fit well with jeans or other pants. I really liked the checked lining.


 I also liked the white soles a bit higher at the heel part.



 I love the reindeer pattern pressed at the ankle part. And last but not least, the price was reduced from 13,990 FT to 8.490 FT which is a good bargain. So for all the readers out there, you might still fin these Young Spirit boots on sale. I bought mine in RENO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More