Saturday, February 12, 2011

UV Gel Nails


False nails are glued to your natural nails and can cause many inconveniences. Unlike that, gel nails are applied directly to the surface of your nails, and can be taken off much more easily. In this video I made, my mother is making gel nails for me as a 25th birthday gift. The design is her ideea, hope it is inspiring to you all. You can easily prepare it yourself. Basically you need a UV lamp dryer, some brushes, buffers and the following products:

1. Perfect Nails. Perfect Bond
2. Crystal Nails. Easy Off Hardener Gel
3. Crystal Nails. Gel-Lac
4. Rimmel. Nail Tip Whitener
5. Chissá Nail Polish
5. Silver Nail Decorator
6. Kallos. UV top coat


Should you have any questions post them here or ask me on:

http://www.formspring.me/silviaikidoka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More