Monday, August 13, 2012

UV Gel French Manicure

As I have already been sharing with you, the only manicure that is shock resistant enough for aikido is gel nail polish. Other nail polishes crack unless you apply them over the gel nails. Then it lasts for my case for over a week with two trainings at least a week. In this video I am showing you how you can do them in a home made manner. However it takes some time to get professional in it. As a comparison I am adding a picture also with my nails done by a pro, versus the nails done by my mum in the video.
Hope it is helpful and that you enjoyed the video.


Here is the picture with gel nails done by a pro. I wanted to film it also, but it was the first time I went to this lady to have my nails done...so maybe I will ask next time ^_^



3 comments:

  1. I liked how you got them done by a pro. How did you ask them to do them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for your comment. I just asked for classical french UV gel nails. Ask for the kind that lasts for a whole month, the specialst will know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. aikido

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More