Thursday, November 22, 2012

Coco Fashion

Source: www.coco-fashion.com

I am looking at the moment for online shops that have cute Asian fashion and I found a lot of cute stuff on www.coco-fashion.com. I can already picture myself in this cute fluffy pullover fro the winter. AWWW so cute! Paired with some nice black leggings and boots it is a really comfy and cute wear. And it also has that lovely lace detail at the bottom. I was browsing for a lot of other stuff, they even have Rilakkuma sports suits with hoodies. A must have! I put a banner on the left hand side you can click on it to check out their clothes. Will let you know in a subsequent post if I end up ordering something from them. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia thanks for sharing this website - the prices are great! :)

    I'm having trouble signing in to comment on Blogger blogs using my iPad so have signed in as "anonymous" - but this is Sarah from a beautiful story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Sarah. Indeed the prices are great, so I am pretty much thinking of offering myself some Christmas gifts from their site. All the fashion is so adorable. Cannot find anything similar to that here in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More