Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Analytics- About Average Reading Time on my Blog

Greetings Everyone!

I actually pretty much enjoy tracking the reader activity on my blog. Through this I learn more about you, my readers and about blogging in general also. One of the tools I use is PostRank Analytics. I have observed that the more time I invest in a post, the more time you, my readers invest into reading it.

For example it took me several hours to put together this post about different techniques we were practicing at our dojo and I also supported it with carefully searched video material from YouTube. And through this, you also conveyed more of your time fot that post:



Even though I got no engagement for this post yet, hope to get some soon enough. One gets them if someone comments or interacts somehow with that post. For example if you Digg it, Like it on Facebook or Share it on StumbleUpon or if you perform any similar activity.

All in all I treasure those 7 page views, because those people took their time and read my post. Maybe you also learned someting or got more interested in aikido. Thank you for your interest! If you have anything to share or ask, do not hesitate to contact me. I will keep on writing both lighter and more ellaborate posts.

NEW! If I were you, I would vote on the present poll. Check it out in the sidebar where you can also join Google Friend Connect NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More