Friday, March 4, 2011

A Quick Hair Routine


I totally missed my blog during this one week of minimal internet use (I had time to connect to the web only on Tuesday night!!!!) 

This post is about a hair styling tool I got for my birthday. I am showing in this film the way you can use the crimping function to get more volume on the roots. Getting more volume to your hair is particularly important for oval and elongated faces like mine in order to create a rounded effect. I also use the Babyliss flat iron in this video, because to get the flat iron on the Remington one would need to turn the ceramic on the other side (which is basically impossible because it is damn hot) So if you want to use the crimping function and then straighten also, you would need another flat iron also.

In the video I used the following for my hair:

Syoss- Heat Protect Styling Spray
Remington Multi Functional Hair Tool- Crimper
Babyliss Straightener

Make-up:

Max-Factor- Foundation 070 Natural
Max-Factor- Under Eye Concealer in Ivory 303
Sephora- Colofrul pro pallet for brown eyes
Sonya- Rose Petal Blush

AND

OMG
OMG
OMG

I am back from a business trip in Germany and bought my first Dior Pallete at the airport in Frankfurt.
Can't wait to make some original photos and swatches and share them with you!
After so much sitting in the car (average 500km drive daily) I will just relax at the aikido seminar we are having this weekend.


Update: here is my blog post with the swatches from the Dior Pallete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More